At Classic American Thunder Cycle®, we recognize the importance of your website privacy. We collect the minimum amount of information necessary to serve our visitors while also providing the best website experience. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you when you visit our website unless you voluntarily provide information. [See Section I]. This privacy notice applies only to public sites and services provided by Classic American Thunder Cycle®.
What We Collect: When you access , we may gather information in the following ways:
- Information collected automatically. When you view pages on our website, some of your information is automatically collected. This information may include:
- Internet protocol (IP) address of the individual computer (or proxy server) making the request;
- Type of internet browser or computer operating system you are using;
- Date and time you accessed the website;
- Webpages visited on the site;
- Internet address of the website from which you may have linked to this site.
This information is aggregated and is used to analyze users’ trends and statistics to help us improve our website. It may also be used to identify and respond to threats to our network.
- Information voluntarily submitted. Classic American Thunder Cycle® may collect additional information if you voluntarily provide it by filling out any online forms or submissions, requesting information, submitting questions or comments via email, registering for a subscription email, or participating in our live chat. The type of information varies by transaction. Unless the online form specifically asks for it, users should exercise caution in supplying sensitive information such as:
- Driver’s license number;
- Bank Account, credit or debit card numbers;
- Personal Identification Numbers and Passwords.
Sharing information: We will only share personal information for the following reasons, which may include sharing data with other parties as necessary to fulfill your request or remain in compliance with the law:
· To respond to your request and answer questions or process your request as efficiently as possible;
· To provide the product or service you have requested, including sharing information with other entities if they are in a better position to respond or if disclosure to the other entity is necessary to provide the product or service;
· To respond to a legal process (a warrant, subpoena, or court order);
· To assist law enforcement in investigating complaints, prosecuting cases, or coordinating law enforcement efforts;
· For any other reason if the information is believed to pose threat of harm to people, property, systems, or is believed to be a violation of a law;
· For any other reason with your written consent.
· To help you to conduct online transactions;
· To help process data submitted to us;
· To maintain your connection to our services; and/or
· To perform statistical analyses on website usage to understand how people are using the website and how we can improve it. If you disable cookies, you can still use , but your ability to use some areas or functions of the website may be limited.
Third Party Apps: At ClassicAmericanThunder.com, we may use apps download from the Wix App Market which weren't created by Wix. As these apps are developed and controlled by third parties, Wix has no control over potential cookies that may be placed through our website. Although the developers of these apps are bound by the “Wix App Market – Partner Program Agreement”, which contains obligations related to privacy regulations (including honoring your decision about cookies), we cannot guarantee full compliance from their side.
Access and Dispute of Information: In certain cases you have the right — with limits — to review, correct, and dispute your information. However, some records of Classic American Thunder Cycle® are exempt from these requirements.
Contact us by mail or in person at:
Classic American Thunder Cycle
26527 State Route 62
Beloit, OH 44609